The Dorothea Mackellar Memorial Society and Poetry Awards is a registered Deductible Gift Recipient Organisation.
Our main promotional areas include:
- Advertisements in local (North West NSW) and national media outlets: TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, newsletters.
- Website accessed by all participants and interested parties.
- National Presentation booklet (annual publication with reports / winning and runner up poems, commentary) sent out to every participating school, suppliers and supporters.
- Entry form to the annual poetry competition.
- National Presentation ceremony program.
- National Presentation invitation.
- Participation certificates to every child entered (up to 15,000 children annually).
The Awards offer a range of flexible options for sponsorship or donation contributions.
Thank you for considering sponsorship of the Dorothea Mackellar Poetry Awards and joining a great team of dedicated people who are promoting Australia’s cultural heritage and children’s efforts in creative writing.
As a general guide please refer to the following information:
Over $40 000, a major sponsor logo / url address on the website, logo on the National Presentation booklet / program / invitation, logo on the entry form, logo on the participation certificates, mention in media promotion throughout the year both locally and nationally.
Over $10 000 logo/url address on the website, logo on the National Presentation booklet / program / invitation, logo on the entry form and media announcement.
$10 000 and under, logo / url address on the website, logo on the National Presentation booklet / program, media announcement.
$1 000 and under, logo / url address on the website, name on the National Presentation program, media announcement.